At 3SCORE, we stand behind all of our products. Every e-trike that we sell is covered by a limited warranty against Manufacturer Defects, subject to exclusions noted herein. This warranty is only valid in the United States (for now)
Subject to the following limitations, terms, and conditions, 3SCORE warrants to:
The original purchaser of each product, that such products when purchased new, are free of defects in materials and workmanship. This limited warranty may be exercised for a period of up to 1 year from the date of delivery. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, nor to claimed defects, malfunctions or failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper maintenance, alteration, collision, crash, or misuse.
3SCORE will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged part. We will not offer warranty service to second owners. We will not replace any part damaged by the user. We will not pay for any third party service or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to the fix. We will not pay for return shipping on any damaged or defective product or component.
3SCORE will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner sets up their own shipping option or if the etrike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
Only the original owner is covered by this Limited Warranty. The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the e-trike and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period or any sale or transfer to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee.
The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium ion battery (the “Battery”), frame, forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheels, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, display, reflectors and hardware (each a “Covered Component”). The Covered components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover: Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component. Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the etrike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the etrike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance. For the avoidance of doubt, 3SOCRE will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from: power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage. 3SCORE warrants to the original provider that the battery is free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
Warranty Void: The following are circumstances that will void this warranty:
- Products that have been lent, leased, or rented commercially.
- Damage incurred due to the use of a third-party battery charger.
- Loss or damage incurred due to the Customer choosing their own shipping option or if the etrike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
- Products that have been altered without approval .
- Products with alterations or additions of non-original or Incompatible Parts.
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, incidental, consequential, or intentional damage, as well as damage resulting from Customer’s abuse or neglect of the Product.
- Products that have been used or transported improperly (e.g., exceeding maximum weight recommendation).
- Products with damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing battery fully discharged over the winter).
- Products with an electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially or completely disassembled
- Products that have been disassembled in a manner not authorized
- Products that have been damaged due to improper adjustment or maintenance.
Proof of purchase must be provided. To qualify for warranty services, a Warranty Product Return Authorization must be obtained by the original purchaser from 3SCORE. The original Purchaser must contact us to discuss the problem with the product. Upon issuance of a Return Authorization, the product component(s) must be returned. The original Purchaser is responsible for the return of the product, undamaged in transit, to 3SCORE warehouse for warranty work and for the costs associated with shipping the component(s) when returning them. If 3SCORE determines a warranty claim is valid and conforms with this warranty, 3SCORE will replace component(s). For valid warranty claims hereunder, 3SCORE will reimburse the original Purchaser for shipping costs incurred as a result of returning the product to 3SCORE for warranty work at standard ground shipping rates, and 3SCORE will pay for shipping costs to return the product to the original.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your etrike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the Technical Support team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your etrike.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Component, unless 3SCORE agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
The remedies described above are your sole and exclusive remedies and 3SCORE entire liability for any breach of this limited warranty. 3SCORE liability shall under no circumstances exceed the actual amount paid by you for the etrike, nor shall 3SCORE under any circumstances be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages or losses, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory whether direct or indirect.